FlashGhostFlashGhost

AIM
XArsenalX

log boy #2 log boy #2

Im sorry

Man that was just mean! That's so damn sad you just so damn mean... Ok I admit I laughed a couple times, but thats not the point... low grpahics cause you took the pic from something. 10 violence cause that was just mean! Damn you people are just MEAN!

Growing Up Growing Up

Cool

I do hate the guy before last's review. I dont want to sound like him but I wanna say some things good about this one. Graphics were excellent, Sound wasn't missed out, Style of drawing was good, Violence... Maybe because it looked like he was hurting when the whiskers came out lol, Interactivily for the first start button.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

God-Like Swift 3d using 3d grahpic kickin flippin

Best dog dammin da illest Flash flyin fighting frayin and fraggin movie in motion movin big screenin redeemin inspiration movie! I have no Idea what I said but that was some ill crap, no wonder he was japanese or chinese they know how to fight and make the best flip flappin flyin fight karate crap out!

Wake up Ray Wake up Ray

Not bad stuff

This is pretty descent besides al lthe humor and violence in excellent movies, Since it wasn't great and it wasn't wack you put some effort so Ill vote high, It really needs to have an end though.